This year, our Head Oddsmaker Pat Morrow decided to put his expert betting knowledge to the test by filling out his own College Madness bracket and sharing his picks with you. He will also provide his insights throughout the entire March Madness tournament while updating them for each round - which you can see below.
Think you can beat the bookie? Check out Pat's bracket and follow along throughout the tournament and see how your March Madness knowledge and bracket compares to his.
Pat's Insider Insights
- Oh Carolina! While North Carolina has moved from +600 to +140, South Carolina’s tourney odds are even more impressive, moving from 200/1 to 15/2.
- Winning 75-73 over Kentucky, North Carolina pushed on the closing spread number. At 148 total points, the game fell short of the 162 O/U.
- Gonzaga vs. North Carolina is the most expected outcome at +105. Gonzaga and North Carolina are 6.5 and 5-point favorites, respectively.
- South Carolina has attracted the most action in the Final Four games with 83% of all money wagered on the Gamecocks.
- Oregon has shrugged off Boucher’s ACL injury with Brooks and Dorsey taking care of the missing points. Dorsey has gone over his player prop total for 5 games in a row at Bovada.
Be sure to check out all March Madness game lines at: https://sports.bovada.lv/basketball/ncaa-march-madness and all tournament prop bets and specials at: https://sports.bovada.lv/basketball/college-specials.
*Odds as of March 28, 2017